LOU'S LOU'S FAVORITE'S
Hutch's Gourmet BBQ Skillet Meatloaf
( low carb)
2lbs chuck ground beef
1 medium yellow onion diced
2 Cups sliced mushrooms sliced
1 green or red bellpepper diced
2 tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic chopped
1 tsp anise seed
1 tsp Italian seasonal
1/4 cup of Sherry
3/4 cup Hutch's BBQ sauce *Original or * Hot
4 strips of bacon
1. Pre heat BBQ or Oven 350 degree's
2. Sauté your vegetables with butter , garlic for 5 minutes, then add sherry and reduce to caramelizing the onions.
3. In a large bowl combine your ground chuck with 2 eggs, vegetable mixture, anise, Italian seasoning, BBQ sauce and mix all ingredients together.
4. Place into your iron skillet or casserole dish and brush on Hutch's Gourmet BBQ sauce on top and layer with the bacon.
5. Cook for 45-60 minutes
Hutch's BBQ Bourbon Bacon Jam
2 lbs of bacon chopped to small squares
1 large yellow onion chopped
1/4 Cup chopped garlic
Pinch of Cayenne pepper
1 Cup of brewed coffee
1 Cup of Bourbon
1/4 Cup of Sherry Wine Vinegar
2 Cups of Hutch's Gourmet BBQ Sauce
1. Brown bacon, onion, garlic, and cayenne on medium heat for 20 minutes
2. Add the liquids and reduce on low heat for 40 minutes
3. Cool mixture down overnight in the refrigerator
4. Blend in food processor to a spread also can keep chunky
Hutch's BBQ Beer Beef Jerky
1. Marinade 2lbs of Carne Asada or round steak 1/8 inch cut with 1 can of beer we like Budweiser and 1 jar of Hutch's BBQ Sauce "Original" or "Hot" in a ziplock bag for 24 hours.
2. Smoke with your favourite smoker at 180 degrees for 4 hrs.